We just got back from 2 1/2 days at Disneyland. The boys had a great time. Aaron rode Space Mountain 3 times (his new favorite ride). I think Tyler enjoyed the Buzz Lightyear ride best because it involved shooting 'bad guys'.
Video of Tyler's first rollercoaster ride: he instinctively throws his arms in the air when the ride starts ... our little daredevil (love the G-force expressions too).
Showwing off their tambourine skills at lunch in New Orleans Square.
1 comment:
Love those boys! Isn't Disneyland the BEST!! You're lucky your kids went on the scary rides. BJ and I haven't been on Space Mountain in years!!!
I really like your blog! I love finding people who have them! I wish I had more time to play on mine! Ours is PenningtonPlace.Blogspot.com. We would love to have you check in on us! Your cute picts really remind me that I need to update!
I also loved the Valentine's performance!
Bye - Talk to you soon!
Jen
Post a Comment